"I just L-O-V-E what Stanford Hearing Aids has done for my health and my attitude. 'THANK YOU SO MUCH'"
Why Stanford Hearing Aids
We Pride Ourselves on Excellent Service and Quality Hearing Aids
Our mission is simple: We strive to gain your trust through the provision of exceptional hearing products and exceedingly individualized service for the enhancement of your communication and lifestyle. For this reason and others, Stanford Hearing Aids is the right choice for all your listening device needs. Not only do we provide extensive hearing screens and thorough listening evaluations, we offer the personal touch that is so rare among service providers today. Find out why you should choose Stanford Hearing Aids and learn more about our practice.
Two Videos That Will Help you Get to Know Stanford Hearing Aids.
Offering Premium Hearing Services at the Same Location for over 30 Years!
Stanford Hearing Aids has been providing premium hearing products and highly personalized service for over 30 years at the current office location. Voted "The Local Best" for hearing aids and hearing services 9 years in a row.
The vision of the company is to improve the quality of life for every single patient. We work hard to earn your trust by offering complementary hearing screening and consultations. To maintain your trust, Stanford Hearing Aids provides specialty hearing care and unlimited customer service for hearing aid purchases. Finally, our competent staff retain your loyalty by offering only the best technology and hearing information.
Earn a Gift Card by Referring a Friend or Family Member
We understand that referrals are the best compliments. The majority of new patients come to our office as the result of a friend or relative's recommendation.
When someone is referred, they come in for a free hearing evaluation with one of our qualified professionals. If you tell someone you know about Stanford Hearing Aids, you get a $20 HyVee gift card! If the person you sent to us purchases assistive listening devices or hearing instruments, you then receive a $100 credit on your next purchase! So you see, we wish to thank you for trusting in Stanford Hearing Aids.
Quick Facts about Stanford Hearing Aids
- Almost all new patients come to our office as a result of a recommendation from a relative or friend.
- The four hearing specialists on the Stanford team have over 80 years of combined experience caring for people with hearing impairments and listening loss.
- Ann Narum provides hearing services in 6 surrounding area towns: Madison, Flandreau, Howard, Harford, Dell Rapids and Brandon.
- Ann also regularly visits 12 different retirement community centers and long-term care facilities in this area.
- There has been a hearing service office in this location for over 50 years! In 1962, hearing specialist Mr. and Mrs. Roland opened an office in this location. The Stanfords acquired the practice in 1983 and changed the name to Stanford Hearing Aids.
- Our entire staff was born here in South Dakota, except for Kris who was born and raised in Minnesota.
- Every single day, we offer coffee and cookies to our patients and their family members in our waiting room.